< Back to IRCAM Forum

Can't download Spat

Hi all,

I can’t download Spat from the website for some reason. I get redirected to a frozen page every time i press the “download” button. (I’ll attach a screen shot of the frozen page)
I’ve tried to log in, log out and then log in again to see if that makes a difference. I’ve tried logging in through another email address and tried all of the above on a Mac as well.
Also, either I get logged out when i go to the “forum.ircam.fr/collections/detail/telecharger” page, or the website doesn’t recognise that I’m signed in. I’m sure there’s a simple explanation but i’m out of ideas.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi,

Everything’s working for me. Maybe it is a momentary problem. Just try again first. If this doesn’t work, the best you can do is to contact the webmaster, or sales forum support here:

https://shop.ircam.fr/index.php?controller=contact

Please do indicate in the Subject Heading field either one of Sales support or Webmaster support.

Best
K

Hi Haddad,

Thanks for the reply. I’ve tried again, and no luck unfortunately. I’ll try the webmaster support.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
J

Ok, I’ve got an update.

I got a reply from someone at tech support, the best they could do is tell me to refresh the page, which is pretty deflating. No matter what I try - including refreshing the page - I can’t access the page.
If anyone has any ideas that would be great. Alternatively, is there a direct download link available somewhere?

J

Hi @JDF, you seems to have an issue with your account.
I sent you an email, asking for more details.
Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this and getting back to me. I’ll check my emails and get back to you there.
Chat soon,

J