< Back to IRCAM Forum

ASAP Development Versions

The development versions and information presented here are provided as a courtesy to the IRCAM Forum members. Release versions are available on the ASAP project page.

The development versions here are unsupported. The features present in the development versions will not necessarily be preserved in the release versions. The permanence of the links on this thread is not guaranteed.

:warning: IMPORTANT:

• DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE ANYTHING FROM THIS DISCUSSION THREAD :shushing_face:
  • USE VERSIONS FROM HERE WITH CAUTION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK :scream:

ASAP v1.3.0-rc1 (2024/04/24)

If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, don’t hesitate to create a new topic :hugs:

Hi Pierre! I have a problem using ASAP in Reaper (M1 max, Ventura 13.6.6). When I add VST3 or AU, everything freezes for 30 seconds or so. I had the same issue with previous versions as well. But in Resolve, everything is fine. Any ideas?

Hello,
Does the problem appear with all ASAP plug-ins or just some? Or better still, could you share a project with me so that I can reproduce the same conditions? Could you also tell me the exact versions of Reaper and ASAP you’re using?

P.S. Please feel free to create a new thread, as this will make it easier for other users to find it if they encounter a similar problem.

1 Like

Bump for ASAP v1.3.0-rc1