< Back to IRCAM Forum

Why not know more about the stgae lighting in our lives?

Visiting President of China stage Institute of Fine Arts Cai Ti Liang: Stage Technology Development

Q: As president of the China Society for Fine Arts stage, and as a long-term co-operation with Shanghai Light & Sound exhibition, please talk about what is the role of the development for the stage lighting and sound art exhibition of Shanghai to the art industry in recent years?

A: Shanghai Light & Sound has 10 years of history, and in the past 10 years, the development of science and technology arena is rapid. The first is, stage of artistic creation is an increasing need to support science and technology, and then to meet the aesthetic needs of the majority of the audience; Second, China’s national strength is stronger, and technological strength increasingly concern arena creative fields.
Both promote each other, combine with each other, and develop mutually. The Shanghai Light & Sound has become the stage for nearly 10 years in an artistic landscape, and an important professional display platform.

I think, stage technology development is holistic. Whether stage lighting, sound stage or stage machinery and other equipments, China has become synchronized with the world advanced level. Especially in light series, from the light source, lighting to the control device are matched with contemporary technology development phase. To some extent, the production of computer lights, LED lights are comparable with international products. These scenes, “Shanghai exhibition” 10 years have been fully confirmed.

By chance, I was fortunate to witness the growth of Shanghai Light & Sound exhibition. Currently, Shanghai Light & Sound has entered a more mature period, and is entering wonderful years. “Shanghai Exhibition” uses their geographical advantage, open concept, and recruit talent to leave a deep impression to our colleagues in the fine arts arena. With economic development, the exhibition also formed a diversified economy show their competitive climate, rational will become the norm.
“Shanghai Exhibition” will increasingly be concerned by professional and non-professional people, in particular to promote the development of arts and culture scene, and resulting in a larger, non-for impact.

Hey,guys I found this 10w RGBW LED White Beam Moving Head from this site,

http://www.stagelasers.com/new-items-four-head-10w-rgbw-led-white-beam-moving-head-with-strobe-effects

anybody can give me some advices, many thanks.It looks very good and you are gonna love it,too.