< Back to IRCAM Forum

SuperVP activation key

Dear list,

It seems that there is no superVP list (Yet) so I will ask my question here.

I recently installed the updates from the forum and now superVP keeps asking me for the activation key (inconsequently) after restarting MAX or if I activate superVP in a patch with more instances.

I use MAX 6.1.5 32-bit on Mavericks on a Macbook july 2011.

Kind regards, Hans Leeuw

Dear Hans,

Starting 2 weeks ago (late November 2013), the new objects (and apps) create a separate key and do not overwrite older activations. We decided to do so to evade conflicts between older products (so that they continue to work) and new technologies introduced this year. This has the following consequence:

Once you download a new object (new SuperVP), you’ll be asked for a new key. Just generate one on the website and use it! If right after that you open a patch that uses an old object (and if that object is already expired) you’ll be asked again for an activation! You can use the SAME key (if used within 15 days of its generation) or generate a new key. This way, older apps/objects and new apps/objects are both activated.

Everything should work on Maverick and latest Max. So if you run into further problems it might be a non-general issue and I advise you to contact support.

Hope this helps.