I’d like to know if you got some link references to the sound descriptors used with usual mubu segmentation.
I understand these or not as:
- frequency mean : pitch
- energy mean : like a mean of all bark energy bins?
- periodicity mean : ?
- AC1 mean : ?
- loudness mean : perceived “volume”
- centroid mean : spectrum barycenter
- spread mean : how the segment spread around the centroid (kind of noisiness)
- skewness mean : kind of measure of the assymetry of spectrum around centroid
- kurtosis mean : ?
If you can give some “perception or musical or more listener understandable” interpretations of skewness, kurtosis, periodicity and AC1, I’d be happy
links allowed, we can read it