< Back to IRCAM Forum

Small problem of authorization with ASAP

Hello,

The plugins are in demo mode while I have a premium license. Is it necessary to generate an activation key only for ASAP ?

Best,

Jerome

Indeed, you have to authorize the ASAP plugins. The authorization process is documented in the manual (and the key is the same one as for SuperVP or PM2 command-line tools). Once a plugin is authorized, all the plugins are authorized and you can use them with no time restriction (the premium license will be only necessary if you want to update the plugins). If you encounter any issues let me know.

That’s exactly it, I need an activation key but superVP and PM2 just need the Mac to be “unlocked” to authorize them. I download an application that asks me for the activation key, but this is for all my premium software configuration

A user has 4 activations per year, so using one just for ASAP is a handicap.

Best,

Jerome

You can use the same key file to unlock SuperVP and ASAP. And you have 2 weeks to do it. And if you are in the need, you can ask the forum team for more, I’m sure they will do it :wink:

Yes, I will. But it would be nice if it behaved like SuperVP and pm2. there is a little file on a root machine: ipfk or something like that, which proves that a license is installed. i invite you to dig in that direction… We’ll forgive that, the plugins are excellent
:wink: