< Back to IRCAM Forum

Program Forum Ircam Workshops is out!

22-25 Mars 22 the Program of Forum Ircam Workshop Paris is online !
https://forum.ircam.fr/collections/detail/ircam-forum-paris-workshops-2022-program/…
We’ll discover #soft news, and many members will be there​:nerd_face::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:https://forum.ircam.fr/collections/detail/abstracts-ateliers-du-forum-paris-2022-1/…! #installation #conferences #performances #meeting #sound #music
Register now! #IrcamForumParis22

1 Like

Hi, I am one of the attendees of the Ircam Workshop (22-25 March). I need to discuss something about the speakers mentioned for our presentation on the program page. It’s important for one of the author’s funding process. Can I please get your email to get in touch for the details or I can write here?

Thank you so much.

Best
Azeema

Hi Azeema,

Ask your question, you’re on a forum

Best,

Jerome

1 Like

Hi Jerome,

Thank you.

I wanted to discuss something if that’s possible now.

Actually, the work we presented in the workshop is a collaborative outcome from four people.
Sutirtha Chakraborty, Azeema Yaseen, our supervisor Joseph Timoney and a senior researcher from Brazil Damian Keller, who was in Ireland for a workshop. In the early process, only sutirtha did the correspondence so even I was not mentioned on the website. It was a funded collaboration work and we all have to show it anyway. I am asked by the supervisor and Damian, is it possible if the names of all contributors could be mentioned on the website now or any other way to present their contribution? It is mandatory during their funding process. We would appreciate this.
Please let me know if any details are required and I will convey the message so that they could proceed accordingly. Thank you.

Best,
Azeema

ok,

@beller can help you.

Best,

Jerome

1 Like

Thanks for the notification @smalllotus !

Hi @azeemayaseen, your request sounds very fair!
I have added the following list of authors.
“Authors: Sutirtha Chakraborty, Azeema Yaseen, Joseph Timoney and Damian Keller”
in your submission:

Let me know if this is not enough…

Kind regards

Hi,

Much appreciate. Is it possible to have a short biography of the authors there? That would be a great help. Thank you.

Best
Azeema

Hi @beller, I am still waiting for the reply. Thank you.

Best
Azeema

Yes of course. Please send them to @palumbo and @cpannetier so as they can add them all…

1 Like

Thank you so much, Beller.