< Back to IRCAM Forum

Problems with saving, import and rename in OM

The problems that occur are various. My operating system is Windows 10. All problems are related to the specified path to save a patch or import an image into a BPF. In the Open Music preferences there is a specified path for handling the files … when the error occurs, it sends a message indicating “almost” the same path, but changes the storage unit, replacing the one found in the preferences for the “C” drive. The same error message is displayed when you want to rename a patch. I attach an image: at the top with the workspace preferences and below with the error message that occurs when you want to rename a file. The final part of the message (in Spanish) says: “The system cannot find the specified path”.
I repeat, the error message it sends when I try to import an image is the same. The format of the image I am trying to import is “jpeg”.
Important: if the workspace is stored on drive C: no problems.
Thank you very much for your time! I hope I was clear in my explanation!
Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Yes indeed, and we are sorry. It appears that this is a bug in the Windows version.
We will try to fix it ASAP. For the moment please try to work on the C: drive if possible.

thank you for reporting this
Best
K

Thank you for your attention!!
Marcelo