< Back to IRCAM Forum

Problem loading SuperVP and Pm2

Hi, I’m using OM6.16 on Catalina, and when I try to load SuperVP 2.11, I get an error message that you can see on the first attached image.

With Pm2 1.6, it gives the second image.

What is strange is that if I use earlier versions of both libraries (SuperVP 2.8 and Pm2 1.3), then there’s no problem, everything loads and works fine.

Is there anything we can do about this?

Thanks for your help,
Jimmie

Hi Jimmie,

Well for a start, you will not be able to use neither supervp nor pm2 binaries on Catalina, since they are not YET notarized. So there’s no point into trying this.

Now your problem comes from conflicting loaded libraries. I can barely see that you autoloaded a bunch of them. So your errors come from this reason.

Best
K

Hi Karim,

Thanks for your answer. However, I have to say that even if it seems strange, everything works fine with Pm2 partial tracking and SuperVP f0-estimate (the ones I just tried, using new sounds just to be sure), but only when I use the older versions of the librairies I have mentioned. And as I said, despite this, the new versions just won’t load… Anyway, I have something that works, so I can do what I need, but I like to use the up-to-date software versions, so I was wondering…

And to be precise, I’m on Catalina 10.15.6, MacBook Pro 13-inch 2017.

Best regards,
Jimmie