< Back to IRCAM Forum

Premium License

Hello,

I have bought the premium license, but for generating key I think there is a severe bug.

I tried twice to generate a code, but nothing was received in any folder of the mailbox, it was a gmail.
Then I tried to change my receiving mail box (another gmail), but after adding that, I can’t even receive the verification mail, so the attempt failed.

At the end, I tried another mailbox as my primary mailbox (not a gmail), this time I received the verification code for the mail, but when I generate the key, I received nothing.

Because of the urgency of the task, I used out the four generation chance, and now I could not even try other mailbox. So please help me to cancel these 4 generations and help me to send the key manually to my mailbox. Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
JL

Hi Jialin Liu,

We are sorry for the inconvenience, there is indeed a problem with our mail server preventing emails to be sent correctly for some users.

Your activation key has been sent to both of your mail addresses, the previously generated keys have been reinitialized as requested, so there is now only one key linked to your Forum account.

Feel free to get back to us if you encounter further issues.

Best regards,
Guillaume

1 Like

Hello Guillaume,

Thank you very much for your support!
I have already received the key from my mailbox.
Wish you have a nice week!

Best wishes,
Jialin LIU

Hello! I’m having the same issue. Could you reinitialize my extra keys and send a key to my email? Thanks!