< Back to IRCAM Forum

Partiels v2.0.2 - New Release

Hello everyone!

The new versions of Partiels and Ircam’s Vamp plug-ins are now available!

:point_right: Download Partiels 2.0.2

This version includes important bug fixes and adds a window to display all keyboard shortcuts. You’ll find the full list of changes in the changelog. And stay tuned for new features coming soon in the next version!

• Fix: A track may disappear from the group display when moved from one group to another (#445)
  • Imp: Hide group popup menu options when not required (#444)
  • Fix: It is impossible to select a group that does not contain a track (#443)
  • Fix: The value under the mouse displayed in the tooltip is not correct when the track has several channels (#438)
  • Fix: The application no longer displays an alert when a result file is not found when a project is loaded (#437)
  • Fix: The application prevents adding tracks when reopening a project if the corresponding command has not been used directly (#436)
  • Add: Key mappings panel that display all keyboard shortcuts (#433)
  • Fix: Opening a document may cause the application to crash due to poor zoom management in a user interface (#424)
  • Imp: Package and publish directly from CI services (#400)

Hi,

I have installed this version on OsX 10.13, that shoudl be good as written in web page, but the software crashes because, I quote from report: “Dyld Error Message:
Symbol not found: ____chkstk_darwin
Referenced from: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Vamp/Fcn.dylib (which was built for Mac OS X 10.15)
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib”.
It sems tome that a Vamp plugin was compiled for OsX 10.15. Is it possible to have a version running on old High Sierra OsX 10.13?

For the moment I have resolved reinstalling last version of Ircam Vamp Plugin, that is 2.0.1.

Many thanks in advance

fdsdb

Hi,

The FCN plugin has a new mechanism to load the model, but I had to change the minimum version to MacOS 10.15. It can’t go back to 10.13 but when installing the plugins, you should be able to select which ones you want to install so you can preserve an old version of a plugin and update the others. I will add a note on the project page about this plugin.

Best regards,
Pierre

Dear Pierre,

Thank you for fast reply. Good solution, I had not imagined it. I have provided in that direction and now Partiels does not crash. I have updated all plugins but not fcn.

Thanks, ciao

fdsdb