< Back to IRCAM Forum

Orchestration Error - Empty Search Space

I have tried 3 databases, the TinySOL.spectrum.db, OrchideaSOL2020.specenv.db, and OrchideaSOL2020.spectrum.db and I get this error at the same segment each time. " orchidea.solve: error: orchidea: orchestration error (empty search space; please check filters). "

My target file is a bit long at almost 6 minutes. Any clues on where I should look for solutions?

Thanks

Hi, try adjusting the partialsfiltering parameter. Set it to zero at first, then increase little by little.

Great. Thank you. That did the trick. Will explore more…

Bumping this: having the same “Empty Search Space” issue but, setting all params to 0 doesn’t do anything. Oddly, I don’t see any items displaying under the drop down of Filter sections (Dynamics, Styles, Others)… could this also be a related issue?

Running standalone version on Mac, testing with Viola da Gamba spectrum.db and corresponding dataset.

this dataset was made for orchidea v 0.6 package.The db file is corrupt… it’s not working anymore since a while.

Thanks for the quick response – is it just the VdG spectrum.db file that’s corrupt or is it the entire VdG set that’s not working? I was getting the same error with mfcc file as well…

I’ll retry with SOL in that case.

thanks!

the samples folder seems correct… Notify that nobody works on the old datasets. All the db files from that dataset are not working. Use SOL…