< Back to IRCAM Forum

omsheet playback

Hello,

can anyone give me clou?

while feeding some voice- and midicontrol-data in an omsheet object, I can play these back from within the sheet but not from the outside - as with voices, chord-seq etc. Is there any reason for this? I didn’t get it in the manual.

Thanks in advance
Kindly
Peter

Hi Peter, I think you shouldn’t rely on OMSheet’s features to be 100% consistent, unfortunately this object has been left without work and progress for some time.
Jean

Hi all,

I’m extremely interested in using omsheet and I am encountering the same playback issues with chord-seq and voice objects as the OP. (I’m running OM 6.15 on Mojave).

Has there been any development on the omsheet object since Feb '19 that would fix playback or has progress on this portion of OpenMusic ceased as OM# is being developed?

Thanks to all the developers for their tireless work on this wonderful software!

Hi,

OMSheet was a project prior to Feb '19 and dates back to version 6.5 (2011 ca.). It has been in a standby beta status. We will work on it soon and elaborate it for OpenMusic hopefully giving it new features.

Best
K

1 Like

Hi, Karim,

As I told you at the time, you know how interested I am in OMSheet… It would be such a gift to be able to use it…
@Bartlebooth1995 About OM# : there’s actually nothing yet…

Best,

Jerome

1 Like