OM 6.17 is released.
The new features are listed below, some of which are still in an experimental stage, so use at your own risk. Feel free to post your issues/questions/feedback/requests in the OpenMusic discussion forum.
Release Version : 6.17
Release Date : 08/2020
- Added stem control in preferences
- Naming workspace with extension (eg. workspace.wrk)
- Default Icon view on creation of Workspace
- Set Preferences default (midi, audio) to what’s better :
- default microtonal midi pref: removed. Microtones now play correctly.
- delete tmp audio files checked by default
- set-port in Midi menu
- Added audio-mix-console to Classes-> Audio menu
- Connection styles same for all platforms (Linux)
- omAudioLib now plays regardless of extensions (Linux)
- Fixed POLY integration in CLASS-ARRAY
- Fixed midicents settings in editors
- Fixed sound-normalize method
- Fixed init preferences on workspace creation
- Fixed “slot-dragging” (Linux)
- Fixed scrolling editing in Score classes (Linux)
- true-durations function fixed