I’ve made a max standalone including Mubu. I tested it on different windows systems and I found that on most of them Mubu 1.9.9 is working and on the others, 1.9.14 is working.
I’m trying now on a friend win 10 system and both versions it does not recognize Mubu objects.
I think that the problem is with pthreadvc2.dll.
to create a standalone mubu on windows you have to pay attention to two things:
- if the mubu object is not explicitly in the patch (for example if there is only imubu and not mubu) it must be added manually
- you have to manually add the dll pthreadVC2.dll that you can find in the mubu package in the support folder (pthreadVC2.dll is 64 bits while pthreadVC2_32.dll is obviously 32 bits)
I just created a Mubu standalone with Max 8.1.5 on windows 10 with the last mubu release and everything seems to work.