< Back to IRCAM Forum

Live tutorial on Orchidea - May 29, 9.30-11am PT

INFO:
The tutorial will be given on Zoom, on May 29, 9.30-11am PT
Recording:

Best
C

Dear all,
I’m thinking to organise a “live” tutorial on Orchidea, both the Max package and the Standalone.
I would do a Zoom conference in May 2020 if you think this is interesting.
If you are please let me know; if we manage to have a “critical” mass I will organise the talk.
Best
C

5 Likes

It will be a pleasure !

Hi Carmine,

It would be great to see a live tutorial, but I don’t have Zoom so it’s out of the question for me…

I hope I’ll get a chance to watch it on Orchidea’s YouTube channel, later on.

All the best,
António

Hi Antonio
we could use any other platform. I mentioned Zoom since I have a pro account and can hold up to 300 participants. You just need to download the software and make a free account, in case.
Let’s see if people are interested and we will follow up.
Carmine

Hi Carmine,

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but given the numerous hints of skulduggery involving Zoom in the press, it is out of the question that I will partake in Zoom for networking. Just a recent example of Zoom’s skulduggery, as reported in the Financial Times: Zoom admits user data ‘mistakenly’ routed through China.

All the best,
António

Hi,

I am looking forward meeting you on the hopefully forthcoming Orchidea convention !

All the best,

N.

Hi,

If I am not busy (last online lessons or other webinars) I should participate very gladly.

Ciao

fdsdb

We can schedule this also for later, like late June.
I still wait to see if other people interested.
C

I’d love to participate.

Just a question, though: Would the livestream be recorded and later posted on youtube/similars?

Very interested here!
M

Great idea! I’d be there.
-E

Yes please ! Do it !!
Thanks

Very interested here as well!!

+1: Very eager to listen.

me too…me too…
thank you

Very interested!

Thanks Carmine

Very interested! Thank you!

Hi guys
glad to see that there is some interest.
I’ll try to organize a “hands on” session later in May. I’ll post info here and on few other channels.
Carmine

1 Like

+1
thank you for organizing it.

Hello, I would also be interested…
Thanks