< Back to IRCAM Forum

Lasting loading libraries message in OM 7 on OsX El Capitan

Dear Karim,

Thank you very much for your disposability. Because I can eliminate the annoying message switching on Finder and returning to OM, there is not a really hurry. The libraries that I preload are those listed in the following.

I was not satisfied with my test, so I have proceeded a little more sistematically, and I think the lasting message is always relative to last added library that in some way don’t load correctly. Here is the list of all tests:

Preload:

• only Situation: no messages
  • adding Alea: Alea message
  • adding FDSDB…: FDSDB message
  • adding OMChroma: OMChroma message
  • adding OMPrisma: OMPrisma message
  • adding OM-pm2: OM-pm2 message
  • adding OM-Spat: OM-Spat message
  • adding OM-SuperVP: OM-SuperVP message
  • adding OM2Csound: OM2Csound message
  • adding om4csound: om4csound message
  • subtracting Situation: om4csound message
  • re-adding Situation: om4csound message

So Situation give no more problems, in fact om4csound (last problematic library) message remain also after re-autoloading Situation library (your compiled version).

I have not still tested all libraries, but I think they run. Also on OM 6.20, but at the moment I can not be more exact.

When you can I would like to substitute the libraries with no problematic ones, I hope this can be useful to other people, too. And of there is some work I can do, please, tell me.

Thank you again, ciao

Fabio

“And IF there is some work I can do, please, tell me.” of course, I apologize for refuses, my eyes are not so young as in past…

Ciao

Fabio

Dear Fabio,

I cannot locate om4csound. Do you know where i can find it?

Best
K

Hi Karim,

Mauro Lanza gave it me, after a post exchange on Facebook openMusic group, but now I can not find it again the exact post. probably around 2021. June. I send you it privately, just for sake of confidence.

Ciao

Fabio