< Back to IRCAM Forum

Ircamax 2 Freezer issue

Hithere,

I just purchased Ircamax 2. The Freezer device doesn’t seem to work properly.
I don’t get any sound when I play audio from the “Main” section, the “contour” section works.
I tried to fix it within Max/Msp but everything seems fine. The issue seems to come from the supervp.scrub external. No audio comes out of it.
I have the Ircam Forum Max Msp libraries install on my computer (supervp, modalys…). In Live 32bits version, it works fine.
Ableton support adviced me to reinstall max, reinitialize the preferences and remove temporally the Ircam libraries but it doesn’t solve the issue.

Configuration :
OSX 10.11.4
Max 721
Live 9.6

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Pierre

Hi,

Same here on my new Mac… Thanks the report.

Jean Lochard

Ircamax developper

Thanks for your answer, Jean.
Looking forward for the update.

All the best,

Pierre

Hi,

I think we fixed the issue today with the supervp object developper. I will send a new version of the device to Ableton next week so they can do an update. The process can take a while…

I will make a post when the new update will be available !

Best,

Jean

Hi Jean,

Any news from Ableton about the Ircamax 2 update ?

Best,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Sorry, no news from Ableton… I checked the Ableton version pack and it’s still the december version. I have send an email almost two weeks ago now.

Meanwhile you can access the new device attached…

Jean

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the answer. You warned us that it could take a while. No need to be sorry ! :slight_smile:

I can’t find any device attached to your post. Maybe I missed something ? Where can i find it ?

Best

Pierre