< Back to IRCAM Forum

"has no axml chunk" issue

Hello everyone,

I’m a hard user of the ADMix suite software and never has real issue until now.
With a specific production with 35 objects and a lot of spatial movements. 17min35sec of immersive sound. everything spatial with tosca plugin 0.9.0 under AED coordinate and the .vst version. Mix with Reaper up to date.
No clic sound on monitoring binaural with 2048 buffer size and a smooth spatial environment recorded with ADM recorder.
But with ADM renderer or player, it said “error occured when processing “/admfile.wav”. reason: “/admfile.wav” has no axml chunk.”
the file is about 5.35Go

Any idea ? or support here ?

Thank you !

Hello,

Hum… it’s hard to tell.
Can you send the problematic file ? What is your OS ? Can you load the file in ADM-ExtractXML ?

Best,
T.

Hello Thibaud,

unfornutaly i delete my last ADM File try with this project. i tried to extract the XML with the ADM extractor to better understand what’s going on but same issue wrote in the max console. We tried to export it under OSX 10.9.5, 10.10.5, 10.14.6 under the ADM Recorder 0.3.8 and 0.4.3 (the update one if i remember, also very good job for the time code implementation !). every tried fails with this issue. It is my first project with as much object and audio in movement for such a long track… at first time i suspect ToscA in reaper, but with an update version (0.9.0) and also a default xml file (and not pass trough my Wave I processor), till the same issue… So… have you tried other bigger projects ? i though yes… Also i have a backup of the setup in the ADM Recorder. I could try a new export and send you files with if it could help ? But in private if you wish too.

Have a great week-end,
Rémi B.

Also is the ADM Player/Renderer an open source project ? To know if it is possible to have the maxpat patch ? I wish to add some features like play some playlist and a commutable button to choose wich object send some OSC datas and other not. If of course it is possible under usage limitation i though.

Thank you !

The ADMix tool suite is free to use, but not open source.
All the materials used (external objects and max patchers) are part of the spat5 package for Max (also free to download but close source), so you can edit/modify if you wish.
Redistribution is restricted by the Ircam Forum license agreement.

Best,
T.

Hello,

thank you for the link. i haven’t so much time to make another tests.

I have some old ADM .wav files that after some play, show me the same issue “no axml chunk”. is there any relation ? because it didn’t want to play it more now…

Have a great week-end !