< Back to IRCAM Forum

Freelance job opportunity

Hi there,

my name is Francisco Garcia. I’ve been working on Audio DSP for about 9 years now at Native Instruments. Since 2015 I’ve been working as a Freelance Audio DSP Engineer on a bunch of different projects, some of them MIR-related (instrument classifier, instruments learning app, embedded systems for automotive industry or wavefield synthesis, among others). I have a new customer with a very interesting approach for the music experience in the car (I cannot really tell more). He is looking for an engineer with some years of experience in the MIR field for a remote, (desirable) full-time position.

The tasks would basically cover chord, chord progression, predominant melody and musical texture detection, instruments identification and also lyric content analysis, among others. Essentia, libRosa and Python experience is a plus. You will be working on a small team of 3 or 4 developers in a very exciting project!!

If you are interested (or know someone who might be interested), please send me your CV to [pul.editions - at - gmail.com](mailto:pul.editions - at - gmail.com)

Thank you!!

Cheers,

fran

1 Like

Great Opportunity. I’m a recruiter at LocumCo If I can do here anything for anyone so let me know!

Thank you
Maaz

Contact Hamdan Global for job placement. They are the best recruitment agency in Dubai. You can apply from anywhere. thank you

There is also an offer for freelancers who are well versed in the topic of The Lord of the Rings and Middle-Earth.