< Back to IRCAM Forum

Documentation for SuperVP (command line)

Hello,

Where can I, please, find the most complete documentation of the command line of SuperVP? I mean, if possible, with all the flags? On the forum’s page, the link to superVP is broken.
Thank you very much in advance.
Best,
Marco

Hello Marco,

sorry for the broken link, however that link never pointed to any documentation of command line flags. Our team pages has now moved into the STMSLab pages, and these old pages are remaining online for historic purposes only.

SuperVP comes with an extensive internal help that you can display using various -hxyz flags. These flags also support generating the help in html format. These html files were always delivered with AudiSculpt, but unfortunately that distribution path is no longer viable.

So I have attached a tar containing the full SuperVP help here
SuperVP_doc_2.103.8.tgz (117.0 KB)

You should be able to unpack the tar whereever you like and open the file index.html in any
web browser to get all help that is available.

I hope this helps
Axel

1 Like

Dear Axel,

Thank you so much for your so quick and friendly reply. I did use the online help -h*, but there are too many lines that are displayed and the ergonomy wasn’t ideal. The html documentation was exactly what I remembered and was looking for. Simply perfect!
Viele Grüße, schöne Weihnachtszeit und guten Rutsch!
Marco