Hello, two new releases with some fixes and additions suggested by Federico Placidi (thanks!):
- fix “Clear” button to leave descriptor list intact
- rebuild collective with ftm-2.7.3 that fixes a bug of excessive CPU and memory use
- send audio output to catart-L, catart-R (post fader) and catart-pre-L, catart-pre-R (pre fader) to be caught by a receive~ in separate patches
- fix chain/cont mode with transposition: now the chain period follows the transposed grain length
- add Sensel Morph touchpad input
The CataRT standalone is distributed as a Max collective (.mxf) to avoid problems with High Sierra. (This means, if you don’t already have Max, you need to install it, but don’t need to register it.)
It will work on Windows, but you need to install FTM-2.7 from http://lists.ircam.fr/wws/d_read/ftm/ and Mubu, CNMAT, Blocks, Sensel from the package manager if you need them.