< Back to IRCAM Forum

Bug mubu.track @matrixcols @matrixcolnames

matrixcols gets reset to 1
matrixcolnames do not stick beyond the first name

See also the help patcher of mubu.concat~ in the basic tab.
LoudnessMax is renamed to 1 and the data does not reflect the loudness
somehow the number 2 for matrixcols seems to stick, so maybe I am missing something that is important to know…

See also my previous mubu.track issues.

Also after reloading, this still does not work: The second colnames is named 1, whatever name you give to it.

About reloading: see my comment in my post about maxsize.

it’s mubu.process that messes up… I will look at it.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Arthur, mubu.process defines the column names, but mubu.track’s @matrixcols is respected.
There was an inconsistency: process did only output one column ‘duration’, because @onseg.max 1 was missing. Best is to remove mubu.track and only use:

[mubu.process mubuconcat-help [audio] descr:select:onseg @name markers @descr.hopsize 100 @select.cols Loudness @onseg.duration 1 @onseg.max 1 @onseg.threshold 1.3 @onseg.startisonset 1 @progressoutput input @process 0 @info gui "interface markers, autobounds 1, paramcols Duration - Duration LoudnessMax"]

like in the improved help file mubu.concat~.maxhelp (496.4 KB)

A few minor details:

select.cols is deprecated and should be select.columns (I think).

autobounds cannot be used with a marker track (at least, it’s greyed out here).

Maybe you did this on purpose, but the name of the helpfile ends with an underscore instead a a tilde.

Thanks for your fast replies!

select.cols is deprecated and should be select.columns (I think).

yes, both do the same now

autobounds cannot be used with a marker track (at least, it’s greyed out here).

it will give a default for other interfaces (but here it is not needed, since the data is fixed)

Maybe you did this on purpose, but the name of the helpfile ends with an underscore instead a a tilde.

not here, maybe that’s from downloading the file?

Thanks for your fast replies!

thanks for your thorough testing!