< Back to IRCAM Forum

[Announcement] Orchidea 0.6 - assisted orchestration

@danieleghisi ! You can set your dropbox free !

NewOrchideaPlay.dmg (16,9 Ko)

Thanks :wink: And some other stuff I need to write because for some reasons post must be at least of 20 characters !

1 Like

just that :

Did you copy both abstractions in the abstraction folder? When did that error happen?

I donā€™t reproduce itā€¦ Iā€™ve made a few testsā€¦ actually, it seems okā€¦sorry for the inconvenience.

Itā€™s ok ā€¦

MyOrch

Version 1.8.1

• Fix [preset] issue

• Added new [orchidea.play~] from Daniele Ghisi allows microtonaly score playback (v.1.8).

You have to replace patchers using NewOrchideaPlay.dmg

Have fun

Jerome

Dear @danieleghisi,

Youā€™ve been granted ā€œTop Level Userā€ so as you can post patches on this forum.

Congratulations :wink:

Hello! I downloaded the max library for windows, but some objects cant be found. Iā€™ve extracted the ā€œorchideaā€ folder right into the Package folder. It is rare that helpfiles load properly, as well as some other objects. Actually, the ā€œexternalsā€ folder are missing the .mxe files.

Has anyone experienced the same issue? Thank you in advance!

hallo
Iā€™m not sure I understand your question. The Max package only exists for MacOS, while the standalone exists both for MacOS and Windows
Hope it helps
C

Oh, what a fool of me. I was too excited when i first learned of it and didnā€™t notice. Are there any plans of releasing a windows version for Max anytime soon? Thank you very much!

Hello! Iā€™m encountering a small issue with the Window stand alone version. Basically some of my wind intruments are written with more than one voice, resulting in a polyphonic MIDI track (which of course itā€™s not very recomended). Also some MIDI notesā€™ tails are not properly cutted if the next note head starts at the same pitch, and that may result in weird effects sometime (you can see this problem by moving the first note to another pitch and see that the tail passes the head of the next note).

Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t post pictures, but I hope I made myself clear enough, thank you so much!