< Back to IRCAM Forum

Activation Error

Hello!
I had to extract the internal hard disk of my computer and to boot on another computer using this hard disk as a boot disk (after placing it into a box, so as to be used as an external hard disk). AudioSculpt was authorized in the original computer (where the hard disk is coming from), as well as on the computer I’m using.
However, when I start it, I get the error: Check Status Error / Ircam activation tool: error 0xA00010 (–). No way to persuade Audiosculpt to accept an activation code (which I had, in the meanwhile, requested from the forum).
Any cues about how to solve the riddle, please?
Thank you very much.
Marco

Hi Marco

This issue is addressed in the FAQ here :

1. While entering my key a panel indicates “Ircam activation tool : error 0xA00010″

This means you have a cloned system. In order to fix this please first login on forumnet and use this web formula in order to contact the Software Support Service.

Best
K

Thank you, Karim, for pointing to the solution. Well, I do not have a cloned system, but the (real, not cloned) internal hard disk of my previous computer, whose mother board died too early. But, probably, the activation tool is not so intelligent to understand this subtelty…
Thanks again.

Marco