< Back to IRCAM Forum

Welcome to MyOrch project

MyOrch is a public project to better understand and use Orchidea.

I invite anyone interested by Orchidea to go to the repository and take a closer look.

For now, it consists of one main Max patcher and two patchers to manage the link to the different versions of SOL (TinySOL, OrchideaSOL, and FullSOL).

See the Forum project page

Enjoy !

Jerome

Thank you @smalllotus for this valuable contribution. Special dedication to the installer that helps us setting up databases…

Hi everybody,

Important update

I’ve just seen that TinySOL and TinySOL2020 are not the same, the second is richer.

This management is now included in MyOrch

Enjoy,

Jerome

Hi @smalllotus,

Thank you for your work and your sharing. I have a little question, perhaps not this the place for it, I apologize: in using MyOrch Max patch, exporting the bach.roll result to Open Music or PWGL, when I try to import the exported file in Open Music or PWGL score or chord-seq classes, I receive always the same error: “Cannot take CAR of [”. The same using scores or rolls from Max bach library help examples.
Thank you in advance for every suggestion or help. Ciao

fdsdb

Hi @fdsdb,

This is the weak point of the patcher, I’ve included that from another patch and I don’t really know more on this bach part. That’s why it’s a public repository, I need some help about this point…

it’s for @ghisi !!

Sorry for this lack

Ciao

Jerome

I think using [orchidea.solution.tollll.maxpat] instead [orchidea.solution.toroll.maxpat] will be interesting and then we come back to a well-known world in bach but not by me, yet…

Hi @smalllotus,

Thank you very much for fast reply. I have posted the same question also on bach forum, if I have some solution I will keep you updated on this forum.
Ciao

fdsdb

Great ! welcome in this project !

Ciao

Jerome